Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Day 85: Lucky

Sometimes life can be pretty damn confusing. Anyone else agree? Sometimes it feels like I get stuck, thinking the same confusing thoughts, trying (sometimes desperately!) to figure out a solution. Around and around and around I go... And then there are my friends, who show up time and again to listen to me repeat my woes. I sometimes wonder why they don't just tell me to buzz off. They listen and offer wonderful advice and then listen some more and I catch myself thinking how damn lucky I am to have people in my life who love me enough to listen to my rambling thoughts, showing me that that care by showing up (time and again). And even if I have no solution at the end of it all, I feel loved. And that makes life a little less confusing and totally worth it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment