Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Day 90: Receiving

Today I am happy to have people in my life that trust me enough to allow me to practice what I learn... I've taken numerous cranial classes and have learned and re-learned mouth work at every class. . . I finally got to the point (this past weekend) where I realized how incredibly beneficial this work is for everyone! There are so many muscles in our face and neck connected to our mouths and so much relaxation and tension release can happen when receiving mouth work. I am so thankful for all the people who are showing up on my table allowing me to put a glove on and put my fingers in their mouth. I know it sounds funny but it is amazing to receive this work. And once again it's amazing to be trusted and allowed to practice this incredible work. Hugs to all who you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment