Thursday, April 30, 2015

Day 95: For the Love of Sun

SUNSHINE!!

Waking up to a day that is glowing with sun makes my heart so very happy! Anchorage can be pretty cloudy and I think it makes me appreciate the sun even more than I already did. It amazes me how that glowing orb in the sky can impact our moods so effectively! It's hard to be bummed when the sun is beaming down, warming our skin, and causing all kinds of cones in our eyes to register the release of hormones. Ha!
There is so much in this life I don't understand. The inner workings of our brains and bodies and how cell phones even work... But without understanding it, I know that the sunshine makes me feel great, on a deep internal level. It feels like something in my soul relaxes and lets go in a way that only the glorious sun can create. 
May your day be filled with sunshine and working cell phones. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment