Friday, February 20, 2015

Day 75: DMV love

I was sitting in CO last week with friends and order an adult beverage and the waitress said, "I'm sorry. I'm not supposed to serve you. Your license has expired." Wow! TSA let me on the plane to get to CO (which I am SO thankful for!!) but my waitress caught the mishap. I was anxious to get back through TSA to get home and slipped right on through with no mention of it (thankfully!). Well the other night I went to have dinner at a friend's and wanted to bring wine and the gal at the liquor store wouldn't serve me. I mean, it is me in the photo and im obviously older than 21 considering my license expired on the day I turned 32... But c'est le vie...

So today I went in to the dreaded DMV and was out with my new license in 20 mins. I love Anchorage's DMV... Now what shall I do with the hours of free time I have ahead of me since I'm not sitting at the DMV??? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment