Sunday, February 1, 2015

Day 68: Life Changer

My whole world shifted today. During the early morning yoga class today, music was played for the first time and Trevor Hall came out over the speakers!!! My heart chakra burst wide open, my mouth couldn't stop singing, I danced and shimmied and grooved through every intense posture filled with ecstatic bliss!!! And all of that happened before 8am.... !!! 
World shifted, mind blown, heart wide open!! Why I never thought of that before, I will never know. All that matters is that it has been experienced now and will forever change my life. Trevor Hall is a magical musician and I am thrilled to do yoga tomorrow (on my own... In the morning..... JUST so I can play the Chapter of The Forest album again and reach bliss!)

Boom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment