Saturday, January 31, 2015

Day 67: Racket Ball

The miracle of a racket ball!!! Omg! So today was another gung-ho 12 hours of yoga training... (And Kung fu on Thursday had my leg muscles feeling pretty tense today). . . By the 8th hour today, I was feeling pretty worked; lots of yoga, lots of sitting, lots of unhappy muscles...

We spent the last couple hours of training learning to use a racket ball for massaging techniques to open up muscles to improve yoga postures and how to include these massage techniques into a tin yoga class. The pain was intense, and 100% worth it!!! Omg!!! When we finished going down the entire back side of the body, I stood up pain free and totally grounded in my body. Mind Blown! I will be purchasing a racket ball tomorrow and carrying it with me at all times, everywhere, forever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment