Thursday, January 29, 2015

Day 65: Rally

"Always see the good in your fellow human beings, put the negative aspects of the past behind you, live completely in the present, and make the best you possibly can of it. Expect the best from the future and remain in constant contact with Cosmic Consciousness -- then nothing will stand in the way of a meaningful and happy life."

I have been slacking on reporting my happy moments (partially out of pure exhaustion). I've also had too many happy moments to find words for lately! My days have been filled with such richness and kindness from friends. I was too physically exhausted to summon the energy to express my gratitude for so much goodness in my world lately. How silly is that?! :)
But tonight... I rallied and wanted to share some good vibes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment