Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Day 31/100

So this post may seem a bit bass ackwards... But I had a major melt down during lunch today. Ladies out there should understand, not sure about the fellas... But there are times when I can tell that a necessary melt down is approaching.... I think the combo of yoga last night and a stenuous kung fu class and a friend genuinely saying, 'So what are you thinking?' was the catalyst for the melt down.

I was trying so hard to work through my stuff without melting this time. Fail. Ha! It was so nice to hear some validation from my friend too. "Well, Chels... That's some big stuff. Why didn't you call me sooner instead of stock piling all of this?" Mainly cause I feel like a big baby and I should be able to not be effected. "Um, you are human. And that's some big stuff, silly."

Whew. Maybe I'm not such a big baby after all?

Yes, I am aware that this is a happiness post.... I'm rounding my way there. :)
So after my super silly sob session over sushi, I have to admit that I felt very happy to have a friend who was available for an impromptu melt down.

Sometimes we don't realize the load we are carrying until we find a safe space to start setting stuff down.

No comments:

Post a Comment