Monday, December 15, 2014

Day 35: Direction

 You know life is heading in the right direction when this is a gift from a friend. I think maybe someday I'll be able to call myself a runner! Especially if my friends are already thinking it... talk about support!


The past two years have definitely rocked my world... and I can't honestly say, "Oh yes! I am so thankful and happy to have gone through that shit storm"... But I do know that I am stronger and a different person then the girl I was before the shit storm... and I can honestly say, "Yes, I am thankful for where I am in this moment." I enjoy using my body in ways I never imagined I could... and I am reallllly looking forward to becoming even more comfortable in my new life.... and the thought of being able to someday say (and feel) "Yeah, I'm a runner" is pretty exciting.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment