Saturday, December 13, 2014

Day 34: Belly laughs

Today was a mellow day. I appreciate these days so much now that I seem to find myself ALWAYS doing something... I met up with my mom and brother for lunch and we were all a bit on the grouchy side. Life's been a real kick in the ass for my mom this month and our Christmas spirit is definitely on Level: Grinch. After eating, my brother and I headed to a nursery to smell Christmas trees to lift our spirits.... ha! We had zero intention of buying a tree but it did smell absolutely divine in the green house and the trees were so soft. We had a blast making each other laugh as we walked through the rows of trees. I love this kid.

Do you happen to have a few specific people in your life that seem to have a direct line to your funny bone?? Now, as most of you know, I am a person who can definitely let out a few laughs, ok ok... I laugh a lot. Who am I trying to kid??? But there is a particular type of humor that really makes my laughter come from the bottom of my soul... I was lucky enough to have a good handful of those laughs today, as well. It just might have helped this Grinch's heart grow two sizes... maybe......  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment