Friday, December 12, 2014

Day 33 - That's My Jam!

Day 33/100... As a side note, 33 happens to be one of my favorite numbers so there's a side dish of happy for you. :)

My shout out today goes to music… What would life be like without music?! It fascinates me how music can have such a drastic effect on our moods! It also amazes me how a song can be powerfully connected with a memory and how with the first four beats at the intro of a song, you can find yourself in high school all over again. I have some songs on my playlist on my phone that I can listen to 30 times in a row and others I skip regularly but never actually remove them cause sometimes I'm in the right mood for that one specific song.

Tonight I will share with you my current top four songs. I was introduced to Trevor Hall about a year ago and am not sure how I lived my previous 30 years without him in my life!! He is my most favorite singer ever. I feel like his music has a direct link to my soul and takes me to a different place and I am so thankful for his magic.

The first video is a song called Chapter of the Forest… There are certain lyrics in the song that say Hara Narmada. Hara is translated as 'hail' and Narmada is a river in India. To me these lyrics are saying 'Honor the essence of the river'.... 

The second video is also by Trevor Hall and it is called Te Amo.... I absolutely love the acoustic version of this song. 

The third one is a more upbeat song by Clean Bandit called Come Over. It makes me jam out in my car every day. :) I also totally jam out to the last song too! It's called Jubel by Klingande...  I love a song that makes me move beyond my control. 

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! 


No comments:

Post a Comment