Tuesday, November 25, 2014

15-20 Happy Days

My world has become so incredibly busy! I barely have enough time to post my Happy Challenge Posts on Facie, let alone post them here too. So this is a cram sesh for those of you who are reading this and aren't on Facebook too.....

15/100... Happy
Familiar faces make me happy. It is so nice going into a new place and seeing a familiar face.... The comfort that overcomes the insecurity of being out of a comfort zone.

Day 16/100...
Goofing around with friends and making people laugh is always the best part of any day! I was fortunate enough to have this opportunity multiple times today. So much laughter!

Day 17/100 of Happy...
I love having running partners!! I did not want to get out of bed this morning and I knew that my running partners would be bummed if I did not show up… So it motivated me to get my butt out of bed… And we ran 4.3 miles again, up and down hills and it was beautiful outside!

Day 18/100... Happy
10 minute power naps, accompanied with cranial.... Wow! What a recharge! Round 2 of today, bring it.

Day 19/100...
Happiness is feeling exhausted from the core out and having the opportunity to sleep. I'm not sure when I was this tired and I can actually feel my body absorbing and recharging while I sleep. It is a magical feeling.

Day 20/100.... Happiness
Today my happy moment involved crawling back into bed this evening. I felt completely wiped out all day today... I guess my day of sleeping yesterday wasn't enough recovery time from the crazy busy week I had. Pushing ourselves beyond our limits is always gratifying... and the well deserved rest is sooooooo wonderful.



There has been so much dancing this past week!  I noticed today at Kung Fu that I think these two can go hand in hand. (haha pun maybe intended)..... 












No comments:

Post a Comment